Blackstar Warrior.

"A man walks into a bar..." The stage is yours and the mike is hot! Off topic discussions, jokes, and general mayhem can be found here.

Blackstar Warrior.

Postby Irish Fist » Tue May 17, 2011 11:33 am

Can you dig this?
"Once a woman is introduced to Colonel Angus, she'll settle for nothing less."
Irish Fist
Martyr of Traditional Anarchism

Re: Blackstar Warrior.

Postby Hakaider » Tue May 17, 2011 11:51 am

Wow! I know the guy personally who played Han Solo in that video! That video doesn't do justice because "Jimmy" is absolutely incredible when I would see him dressing up as Han Solo at sci-fi conventions. He's a very down to Earth & very nice guy in real life, but once he puts on his Han Solo garb, his personality would completely change into Han Solo. He's even got Harrison Ford's mannerisms from the Star Wars movies down to a tee, and it was like seeing Han Solo stepping out from the Star Wars movie. (He even talks, walks and leans on the wall like Harrison Ford.) He's also really funny, and he had us in stitches from cracking up all the time when he hanged around with us.

I don't think he's ever dressed up as Indiana Jones though....except for that one time that he did a skit for the Masquerade costume contest at a "Star Wars Celebration" convention. (The skit was about Han Solo riding a stubborn Taun Taun creature from "Empire Strikes Back". The Taun Taun was being as stubborn as a mule & refused to move, no matter how much how much Han Solo would try to get it to move. Out of desperation, Han Solo suddenly puts on a Indiana Jones fedora, cracked a whip, and the Taun Taun went running off the stage while the "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" theme was being played in the background.)
Hakaider
Martyr of Traditional Anarchism

Postby RetroRebel » Tue May 17, 2011 12:59 pm

That's pretty awesome but I don't get it. Is there a upcoming fan-film or is it just a funny "what-if" trailer? Either way, that was awesome. Wilhelm Screams, space combat, female stormtroopers, what's not to love?

Thanks for posting this, Irish Fist!

Edit: Never mind the question. I found this.

http://geeksofdoom.com/2010/07/12/black ... wars-film/
RetroRebel
Retro Revolution Veteran

Favorite Period Film: Raiders Of The Lost Ark
Favorite Classic Film: Maltese Falcon

Postby Doug Palumbo » Tue May 17, 2011 11:30 pm

Now that's a fan film I'd actually see!

We should get them on for a radio show!
Virtus Junxit Mors Non Seperabit

Doug Palumbo
Fedora Chronicles Staff